This page is for users who learn best watching videos.
- Wavefront engineers explain how things work in a set of lighboard videos and ask-the-expert videos. For example, Clement explains point tags and source tags work, and our interview video explores container monitoring best practices.
- Jason Goocher, Wavefront Customer Success Engineer, created a set of videos for VMware Learning Zone in October 2017 that show how to do things such as creating alerts.
Some screen capture videos show you how to do things like creating groups or managing access control.
Note Many of these videos were made before the transition of the Wavefront UI to Project Clarity. Some UI details are slightly different in the current product.
Clement’s Lightboard Videos
In the following lighboard videos, Wavefront co-founder Clement Pang explains:
- AI Genie: Anomaly Detection and AI Genie: Forecasting
- Getting Data into Wavefront
- Time Series and Interpolation
- Alerting with Wavefront
- Tagging Your Data with Wavefront
- Wavefront Histograms
Authorization: Permissions and Access Control
Kubernetes and Container Monitoring
Introduction to Wavefront
Interacting with Dashboards and Charts
Wavefront Query Language
The following videos on VMware Learning Zone discuss the Wavefront Query Language. This list leaves out the video on Query Creation Options because the Query Builder interface has changed so much that the video might be confusing.