Wavefront continuously adds new integrations to the existing set, and improves available integrations. We update our complete list of all integrations each time we add new integrations.
Made improvements to the following integrations and dashboards in May 2021:
- Kubernetes – Fixed the Memory usage chart in the Troubleshooting dashboard.
- Consul – Made the new metric version 2 as the default metric format.
- MySQL – Made the new metric version 2 as the default metric format.
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry – Added new out of the box alerts based on the Tanzu Application Services KPIs.
- Wavefront Usage – Updates to the out of the box dashboards to use new delta counters.
Made improvements to the following integrations and dashboards in April 2021:
- Zabbix – Updates to the integration setup instructions and to the out of the box dashboards.
- Prometheus – Updated the Prometheus integration to support metric version 2 as default metric format.
- Tracing dashboard – Fixed slow Apdex per operation query.
- Elasticsearch – Updates to the queries in the dashboards.
- Linux – Updates to the integration setup instructions.
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry:
- Fixed charts in the PCF: MySQL dashboard.
- Added the VMware Tanzu Application Services tile to the Pivotal Cloud Foundry integration.
- Istio – Deprecated the Wavefront Istio adapter and added support to monitor Istio 1.8.
- Jaeger – Updates to the integration setup instructions to send data to the Wavefront proxy through gRPC.
- HipChat – Removed the HipChat integration.
- OpenTelemetry – Updates to the integration setup instructions.
Made improvements to the following integrations in March 2021:
- Labels in Catchpoint are available as point tags in Wavefront.
- Insight Settings in Catchpoint, such as tracepoints and indicators, are available as metrics in Wavefront.
- OpenTelemetry – Fixed broken links in the setup instructions
- Istio – Fixed broken links in the setup instructions
- Updated the out of the box dashboards
- Now includes an Alerts tab with predefined alerts
- Spring Cloud Data Flow – Upgraded the integration to support Spring Cloud Data Flow 2.7.1 and Spring Cloud Skipper 2.6.1
- Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition – Fixes to the queries in alerts
- OneLogin – Updates to the integration setup instructions
- vSphere – Fixes to the out of the box dashboards
- RabbitMQ – Fixes to the out of the box dashboards
- Wavefront Usage – Added new alerts to the Wavefront usage integration
December 2020 - February 2021
We added the following integration in December 2020 - February 2021:
- VMware Tanzu™ GemFire®
Made improvements to the following integrations and dashboards in December 2020 - February 2021:
- New Tracing dashboards
- Amazon Web Services Gateway – New API gateway types
- Spring Cloud Data Flow – Spring Cloud Data Flow and Spring Cloud Skipper version upgrade
- Microsoft Azure Storage – New chart showing used capacity
- Wavefront Usage:
- Name changes to the dashboards
- Now includes an Alerts tab with predefined alerts
- AppDynamics – Updates to the setup UI
- Kubernetes – New out of the box dashboards
- OKTA – Updates to the setup UI
- Wavefront Tutorial
- Amazon Web Services: Fargate dashboard
- Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition – Updated to support Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition 1.10
- Google Cloud Platform – New dashboard to support the new Google Cloud Platform Kubernetes metric namespace
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry (TAS) – This integration uses the VMware Tanzu Observability by Wavefront Nozzle tile distributed by the Pivotal network. It has been updated to use Wavefront proxy 9.2 and stem cell 621.76.
October 2020 - December 2020
We added the following integrations in October 2020 - November 2020:
- Concourse CI
Made improvements to the following integrations in October 2020 - December 2020:
- Spring Cloud Data Flow – New preconfigured dashboard to monitor Native Kafka client
- Kubernetes – New setup UI
- Slack – URL unfurler
- Wavefront Usage new dashboards:
- Wavefront Ingestion Policy Explorer In environments where ingestion policies have been configured, shows usage for each user and ingestion policy.
- Committed Rate and Monthly Usage (PPS P95) dashboard shows Wavefront monthly usage against commited rate.
- Wavefront Namespace Usage Explorer: Tracks the number of metrics received for the first 3 levels of your metric namespace.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) – Fixed dashboard queries in Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) dashboard
- Azure Storage – Preconfigured dashboard now supports monitoring of the Classic storage type
October 2019 - September 2020
Added the following integrations in October 2019 - September 2020:
- VMware vRealize Log Insight Cloud
- Spring Boot
- Tanzu Mission Control
- Spring Cloud Data Flow
Made improvements to the following integrations in October 2019 - October 2020:
- Kubernetes integration now works with:
- OpenShift Operator 3.x
- OpenShift Operator 4.x
- Project Pacific (vSphere with Kubernetes)
- AWS CloudWatch integration refresh – new API
- Istio integration – new adapter
- Zabbix integration
- Logstash integration
- Tanzu Kubernetes Grid Integrated Edition (formerly PKS) – Now includes an Alerts tab with predefined alerts
- Kubernetes integration guided user experience:
- Provides streamlined instructions based on where you install the Wavefront Collector for Kubernetes
- Verifies you’ve configured the Kubernetes integration correctly during setup
- Shows the list of your Kubernetes clusters and their statuses in the integrations setup page
Made significant improvements to the dashboards of the following integrations:
- Wavefront Tutorial dashboards (upgrade for V2 UI)
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry dashboards
- Kubernetes dashboard
- vSphere dashboards
- Go SDK integration – now emits runtime metrics, captured in a dashboard
- Python SDK integration – now emits runtime metrics, captured in a dashboard
The following authentication integrations have been revised to support self-service SAML SSO
- VMware Workspace ONE Access
Many integrations now include information about the metrics that Wavefront collects even when metrics are not flowing. The information is available from the integration’s Metrics tab and from the documentation that’s generated from the integration.
Here’s an example of what you see for the Amazon CloudFront integration:
April 2019 - October 2019
We added the following integrations in April - July 2019:
- Azure File Storage integration
- New Relic integration
- Azure Data Warehouse integration
- Azure HD Insight integration
We made made improvements to the following integrations in January - March 2019:
- Azure integrations: Improved dashboard filtering
- AWS integrations: Improved dashboard filtering and charts
- Prometheus integration: Enhanced documentation
- Couch DB: Support for Couch DB v2.x
- vSphere integration: Miscellaneous improvements
- NGINX+ integration: Now using the new API module
January 2019 - March 2019
We added the following integrations in January - March 2019:
- AWS IAM Key Age integration
- Zipkin integration
- OpenShift integration
We made made improvements to the following integrations in January - March 2019
- Kubernetes integration: Added dashboard for monitoring Wavefront Collector for Kubernetes
- Amazon RDS integration: Dashboard filtering improvements
- Azure SQL Database integration: Dashboard improvments
- vSphere integration: Dashboard improvements
- Nagios integration: Enhancements to event collection
All 2018 Integrations
We have a separate page for New and Changed Integrations in 2018.