The Tutorial integration is set of getting started dashboards to help new users learn how to use Wavefront. They include:
- Tutorial: Home - contains links to getting started dashboards and documentation.
- Tutorial: Getting Started with the Query Language - contains charts that illustrate different elements of the query language.
- Tutorial: Dashboard Basics: Chart Types - introduces dashboard chart types and options: line, point, stacked area, scatter, etc.
- Tutorial: Creating Alerts - describes how to create an alert and configure notification of the alert.
- Tutorial: Interactive Query Language Explorer - contains interactive charts to further explore the query language.
This integration also includes two use case dashboards:
- Tutorial: Use Case: Code Push Event - describes how to use the query language to develop queries to explore the effect of a code push event on a collection of servers.
- Tutorial: Use Case: Anomaly Detection - describes how to use the query language to investigate anomalous application behavior.
These dashboards use sample real-time and historical metrics that have been automatically pre-populated in your instance.