Pivotal Cloud Foundry Integration
Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) is a popular platform for building cloud-native applications. The PCF integration is full-featured implementation offering pre-defined dashboards and alert conditions and is fully configurable.
The PCF integration is a set of dashboards that give an overview of your PCF deployment and specific PCF components:
- PCF: Summary - overall health of PCF deployment.
- PCF: Cloud Controller - detailed Cloud Controller metrics.
- PCF: GoRouter - detailed GoRouter metrics.
- PCF: Container - health of containers within PCF.
- PCF: User Account and Authentication (UAA) - detailed UAA server metrics.
- PCF: Diego Auctioneer - detailed Diego Auctioneer metrics.
- PCF: Diego BBS - detailed Deigo Bulletin Board System (BBS) metrics.
- PCF: Diego Cell - health of Diego Cells.
- PCF: Diego Nsync-bulker Route-Emitter - detailed Diego Nsync metrics.
- PCF: Doppler Server - health of Doppler Servers.
- PCF: Loggregator Traffic Controller - detailed Loggregator Traffic Controller metrics.
- PCF: Metron Agent - health of Metron Agents.
Here’s a preview of the Cloud Controller dashboard:
Pivotal Cloud Foundry Setup
Supported Version(s): PCF v2.2 and above.
Install Wavefront by VMware Nozzle for PCF tile
This integration uses the Wavefront by VMware Nozzle for PCF tile distributed through the Pivotal network.
See the documentation for info on installing and configuring the tile within your PCF deployment.
Use the following Wavefront instance URL and API token for configuring the Wavefront proxy:
Wavefront Instance URL:
Wavefront API Token:
Send App Metrics
See the documentation for info on sending metrics to Wavefront from your apps running within PCF.